Pay rent online with eRentPayment. Read on for additional information.
eRentPayment allows you to pay rent and other related fees electronically by depositing funds into the property manager’s bank account and for the property manager to refund security deposits and other payments electronically.
Register using these simple steps:
- Obtain the eRentPayment Renter Code from the Property Manager/Owner of the property that you are renting.
- Go to the eRentPayment Home Page or Renters page and click on the Register link.
- Enter the required profile information.
- Enter your checking or savings account information to use for submitting payments; additional bank accounts can be added after the registration process is complete.
- Enter the Renter Code in the specified field and select Enter to add the Property to your profile.
- You will be taken to the Renter Home Page where you can begin paying rent online.
Please refer to https://www.erentpayment.com/questions.aspx#faq12 for additional questions.